Create a podcast you can be proud of
You might work from home, but your home is not always open for business.
Is this for me?
Would you like to make a podcast but need a tranquil place to record your interviews?
Thousands of self employed and small business owners work from home but it’s not always conducive to recording a podcast. Perhaps you want to retain some degree of privacy. Or maybe your home environment is too noisy.
Our recording booth is available for hire. It’s perfect for conversational and interviews shows. If you have a personal brand, as an expert, specialist or creative, we can provide a relaxed yet professional environment.
We use an isolation booth, giving you privacy for those intimate conversations.
Our booth is acoustically treated, has comfortable seating, comes equipped with professional microphones and a digital recorder.
What else can the recording space be used for?
- Trailer recordings
- Episode links (signposts of what you have coming up in Tape syncs
- Voice over announcements (intro and outro segments, call to actions, promos and sponsorship read-throughs)
- Voice over narration (audiobooks, documentaries, explainer videos, educational videos, business videos, and audio tour guides)
- Pre-recorded radio packages
Maximum of 2 people
Book your slot
We’re accepting bookings from 8th June 2020. In order to observe social distancing measures the following precautions will be put in place:
- Self service only
- Only two attendees (no publicists, PAs, friends or partners)
- Wash your hands in the washrooms before entering the recording space (there will be signs on the door)
- Anti-bacterial cleaning agents will be used between each session
- The booth will be ventilated between each session